Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

So, sorry for the short break between posts, but I have been quite busy trying to get ready for finals which are in two weeks. I still have a lot of studying to do, and I didn't get much done during the Thanksgiving break because i was having a such good time being home and enjoying time with my family. To update you all on how I am doing, my knees feel a lot better when i walk, but if i run at all, they hurt a little and then are immensely sore afterwards. So for the past week I have stuck to the elliptical trainer. I will ask my coach on Team In Training about what to do for my knees, but I am not too worried about it. I would like to give a shoutout and thanks to http://pinoymedicaldoctor.blogspot.com/2009/11/lets-help-leukemia-lymphoma-society-lls.html for so kindly putting up a post about my blog. Check it out, its a great blog!

Also, if anyone has any good fundraising ideas, please leave a comment letting me know. Thanks!

1 comment: